Posts tagged 'streamlit'
Hello and welcome to my personal blog! My name is Adil Moujahid, and I am a data scientist and creative coder with a keen interest in the intersection of emerging technologies and creative expression. In particular, I am interested by the possibilities presented by artificial intelligence, blockchain, and generative art. Through this blog, I hope to create a space where I can share my knowledge and experiences in these fields. I also aim to showcase some of my personal projects, and provide insights into the latest trends and developments in the tech industry. But more than that, I hope that this blog will serve as a platform for building meaningful connections with fellow enthusiasts. I believe that the best way to learn and grow in any field is through collaboration and sharing ideas with others.
- A Practical Introduction to NFTs using Solidity and Legos
- A Practical Introduction to Blockchain with Python
- In-Depth Analysis of Moonbirds NFTs using Python and Alchemy
- Analyzing Messi and Ronaldo's Games using Python and Streamlit
- Access all posts → Here
- Hello, NFTs is a project that aims at providing a comprehensive guide to creating and deploying an NFT on the Ethereum blockchain, covering all aspects of the process from start to finish.
- blockchain-python-tutorial is a practical guide to implementing a basic blockchain and its client using Python. It includes features such as multiple node addition, proof of work, conflict resolution, and transactions with RSA encryption. Additionally, the project contains two dashboards, "Blockchain Frontend" for miners and "Blockchain Client" for users to generate wallets and send coins.
- Geometric Grid Fusion is my first generative art project published on the fxhash platform and the Tezos blockchain. It's inspired by the works of Piet Mondrian and Sol Lewitt, this project experiments with lines and shapes to create a unique and visually interesting composition.
- Fusion Bricks is a project in which I aimed to explore the convergence of generative art, pixel art, and LEGO creations. To achieve this, I redeveloped my initial fxhash project, Geometric Grid Fusion, using Pico-8 and then chose several outputs to construct with LEGO bricks.